Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sigh.. The Kiwi made me do it..

Your results:
You are Catwoman























Catwoman
70%
Spider-Man
60%
Wonder Woman
60%
Green Lantern
55%
Superman
55%
Supergirl
50%
The Flash
50%
Hulk
50%
Iron Man
45%
Batman
45%
Robin
42%
You have had a tough childhood,
you know how to be a thief and exploit others
but you stand up for society's cast-offs.



Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...



Yes, yes.. lemmings, blah.. I was told to blog more..
I'm afraid I can't quite manage to post 5 times in one day like some people...
so this will have to do.. :F

Oh, and you are all being exploited by me... apparently.. pfft..

PS: I would fight this html code, but I'm just way too tired now..

----------------
Now playing: Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl To Do?
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Kiwi said...

1: I'm innocent.
2: Whip it. Whip it good.
3: I'm bored, come back!!